October 6, 2012

Bridgehead Keeps Getting Better




I’ve written before about how the Bridgehead coffee shops have saved me on numerous occasions. When out and about and needing something safe, I knew I could count on them for soup. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I couldn’t have their soup because it did contain gluten, but that’s a small number compared to all the times I’ve been in their shop.

In recent months, Bridgehead has been expanding their gluten-free options. Once limited to soup and possibly a salad, they now have sweet delights to entice you. The ginger loaf and zucchini walnut loaf are very tasty, while the biscotti was perfect for dunking in my tea. Don’t want a sugar kick though? They also make a quinoa, chicken and asparagus dish. It looks tiny, but the veggies, chicken and quinoa fill you up without weighing you down. It is good cold (for those hot summer days) or warmed up a little now that it is getting cooler outside.


The Bridgeheads I pop into seem to have these items regularly, so if yours doesn’t, ask a manger. I’m sure they’d be more than happy to order some in knowing their customers needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment