April 30, 2011

Celiac Conference Ottawa

It’s not too far off now. The National Celiac Conference is in Ottawa May 13-15 (2011) and if you’re celiac and around the area, it might be a great place to spend the weekend. With this conference being in Ottawa (and close to home), it’s hard to pass up. Check out the Ottawa Celiac website for more information on presenters and what the conference entails. It’s too late for the early bird registration, but it’s not too late to register. There will be plenty of exhibitors as well. I don’t know who they are, but I know that Rhonda Barr from Ya’d Never Know Bakery in Dundas will be there (I asked on my visit!). I love her treats and I’m planning to take some extra cash so I can take home plenty of goodies. She has a cookbook that I keep flipflopping about – we’ll see in a few weeks.

*A tentative agenda has been added to the Ottawa Celiac website and it looks so interesting. I’m getting excited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment