September 3, 2010

Bella Vista Restaurant

The other day it was the Honey’s birthday and I wanted to take him out for something he would enjoy. There are hundreds of places to choose from, but I’ve got a man who likes things to be simple. He isn’t impressed with all the bells and whistles. And to a point I agree. We have been to many restaurants that cost a pretty penny only to be disappointed. For his birthday his choice was steak or pizza and my man chose pizza. So off we were to Bella Vista Restaurant at 2645 Alta Vista Dr (corner of Alta Vista and Bank St).


Bella Vista is an Italian and Canadian restaurant specializing in what else? Pizza and pasta. They also have burgers and hot sandwiches, but I go there for the gluten-free pizza. It’s to die for. Since the new year, I’ve only had the gluten-free pizza from Pizza Pizza and I’m always disappointed. They have nothing on the gluten- free pizza at Bella Vista. The dough is fluffy and tastes the same as regular crust. You would never know its gluten free. The sauce is homemade and the items are fresh.


I could go on and on about the great pizza. For me, it’s worth the drive across town. Don’t feel like pizza? Their spaghetti and fettuccini are also available gluten free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment