December 6, 2012

Glitches

Here's a problem I never expected: I maxed out on my photo storage. Who knew that was even possible?! So I've been trying to venture to Picassa, because apparently all my photos are automatically stored there from Blogger, and I'm not having any luck. To top it off, whenever I go into Picassa the language switches to French, even though all my language settings (computer, web, blogger, etc, etc, etc, etc) are set to English. Even Google help searches are not even helping. After an hour of fiddling around I'm beyond annoyed and frustrated. I never asked for photos to be stored on Picassa, nor do I want them there. I have a hard drive for a reason.

Enough is enough. If I'm quiet for a while, like I have been, it means that I'm still trying to figure this out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment